Tourism is the study of the travel and tourism industry, one of the biggest employment sectors in New Zealand. During the course you will develop a number of skills that are necessary to gain access to employment, or further training opportunities, within the Tourism sector. During the year students will:
● Carry out a NZ renowned course that has a proven track record of getting students into jobs or further educational opportunities
● Develop a holistic idea of the travel industry and how it operates in NZ
● Communicate with skilled professionals from the Tourism sector
● Visit organisations in the Tourism sector
● Conduct a number of internal assessment opportunities that build towards a national qualification in Tourism
● Attend short courses at tertiary providers.